If you are in business offering a product or service, you must become aware of the power of video blogs or vlogs. This powerful subset of digital marketing is growing exponentially.
As a matter of fact, video blogs are now considered to be the most powerful leg of the three-legged marketing strategy I discussed in a recent blog (click here to read Understanding The 3 Legs Of Digital Marketing – Paid, Owned and Earned)
When you think about videos, think about your own attraction to moving pictures. Then you’ll understand that a video increases the amount of time visitors spend on your site.
This type of longer exposure signals search engines that your site has good content, and more importantly it builds trust among your visitors.
Recent research indicates that you are 53 times more likely show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website. This statistic is likely to increase significantly since Google now owns YouTube, making videos even more integral to your search engine ranking.
Building trust among those who visit your site is the number 1 priority of any digital marketing strategy since it is the foundation of conversions and sales.
Video blogging is the most powerful way to build trust, when done well. Providing useful and interesting information keeps visitors coming back and is the most effective way to create long-term relationships.
Take a look at the statistics below that prove how important video is to your digital marketing strategy.
Mist Media Reports
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. (Source: Mist Media)
- Video and e-mail marketing can increase click-through rates by more than 90%.(Source: Mist Media)
- Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google. (Source: Mist Media)
- And if you’re dying to show up on the front page of Google search results (and who isn’t?), having video on your landing page can make it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of those results. (Source: Mist Media)
- 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
Digital marketing has made it possible for small business to reap big rewards. So, have some fun and get serious about your video blogging.
Attention spans are on the decline and if you are not getting found, discovered or noticed on social media, you do not exist. I can help you maximize your online presence saving you tons of time, agony, frustrations, dollars and resources.
My done-for-you services include website design, Google SEO, social media Ads, book publishing, growing your YouTube channel and more.
Book a no pressure call today Yes, I’d love to Double My Sales.
I am a digital marketing consultant and helps businesses implement effective strategies to gain traction with branding, Google and social media. You can connect with me on social media or reach out to me at www.makarandutpat.com
Call 888-360-4535 or reach out to me at [email protected]
Connect with me on social media:
►Book a no pressure call today Yes, I’d love to Double My Sales.
►Buy My Courses newagemedia.thinkific.com
►YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/makarandutpat
► Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-new-age-of-influence/id1552665215
► Facebook https://www.fb.com/MakarandUtpatPage/
► Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Makarand-Utpat/e/B004VC0RLK
► Twitter @makarandutpat
► Medium @makarandutpat